– Born on 7th September 1962, in Belgrade, Serbia.
– Professional artist painter since 1990.
– Enjoys the status of independent artist since 2001.
– Member of the art group PARALAKSA.
– Member of the association of painters ESNAF.
– Member of the association of painters ART OF IMAGINATION.
– Member of the art group LIBELULLE.
– He lives and paints in Belgrade, deliberately.
Boundaries of art have no shape, colour and smell; therefore, even if they existed, we would not be able to know that we have stepped on them. If you seek art, you may find it in everything around you. Mainly in style, since man is style. I find humans to be the most perfect work of art, shaped and painted by the Creator himself. The art is always one and the same, though it may be more or less present at a particular moment and in particular place. The art does not progress or regress, it only goes through transformations. The consciousness about art does not progress either, although we wish it would. The need for art does not grow or decrease.
Thanks to God, art is constant, while we are the ones who change, appear and disappear.
Cheers! Di Vogo